Netherlands Representative Office (NRO) Palestinian Territories
Currently in the spotlights
The Culture & Sports program of the Netherlands Representative Office (NRO) provides support to cultural activities that promote values of a diverse open society, while using art, culture and sports as a medium to communicate messages that reflect universal values of equality and tolerance.
|Address||12 Hollanda Street, El Bireh Ramallah (off Nablus road) Palestinian Territory Palestinian Territories|
+972 2 240 6639
+972 2 240 9797
December 12, 2013 The first edition of the Dutch-Palestinian Cooperation Forum held in Bethlehem on 7 and 8 December yielded promising outcomes for both sides. The two-day forum was attended by senior Dutch and Palestinian officials including Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah. PM Rutte was accompanied by Minister of Foreign Affairs Frans Timmermans and Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Lilianne Ploumen as well as by Bernard Wientjes, president of VNO-NCW employers union. In addition, 70 Dutch companies attended the forum.
December 9, 2013 'There are no words for this moment; we can only look back with gratitude,' said Prime Minister Mark Rutte on hearing the news that Nelson Mandela has died.
- The European Union continues its support for the Palestinian Authority with an €11 million EU and Dutch contribution for the payment of November salaries and pensions
- With Dutch Assistance: Gaza Farmers Export Crops to Europe
- Vraag uw reisdocument aan op Schiphol!
- President of the Eurogroup, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, gave this year's Europe House Lecture in the Hague
- Palestinian Economic Delegation Visits Netherlands